SLB Coaching & Training Systems
The regular care of your bike will assure you years of enjoyable use. It will also prevent you from having a problem during that long ride or during your next race.
- Record your seat and stem position!
- Tires –
- Air pressure
- foreign material
- Chain, gears and Derailleurs – Cleaning and greasing
- Tools you’ll need
- Floor Pump!
- Before you ride
- Check tires
- Inflate tires
- Check and clean Derailleurs, chain, chain rings, cogs
- Check brakes
- Check head set
- Position of seat and handle bars/stem
- After you ride – I CARe
- Wet weather
- Clean rims and tires with alcohol
- Removes grease
- Faster drying
- Sand paper brake pads
- Periodic maintenance
- Derailleurs, chain, chain rings, cogs
- Head set
- Carbon Frames & Forks – check dropouts!