RUNNING HD MARCH 2009
RUNNING HD is broadcast on the YES Network, which reaches 11.4 million households in the tri-state area, and is also available throughout the U.S. on DirecTV. To confirm airtimes, visit www.yesnetwork.com or visit sportfilm.com and click on “Full Schedule.”
Sat, March 7, noon
Sun, March 8, 1:30am
Sun, March 8, 12:30pm
Mon, March 9, 11:30am
Mon, March 9, 6:30pm
Wed, March 11, 7:30am
Thurs, March 12, 7:00am
Fri, March 13, 12:30am
Fri, March 13, 6:00am
Sat, March 14, noon
Sun, March 15, 1:00am
Fri, March 16, 11:30am
Wed, March 18, 7:30am
Fri, March 20, 6:00am
Sat, March 21, noon
Sun, March 22, 11:00am
Additional airs not yet scheduled
Highlights for March 2009 include:
- A record field bolts through Washington Heights in upper Manhattan in the season’s first New York Road Runners “Club Points Race”, Coogan’s Salsa, Blues & Shamrocks 5k.
- Aloha Tower marks the starting line with Honolulu Harbor as a backdrop in the 25th annual Great Aloha Run, with military formations leading the field of 20,000.
- Among the most challenging half-marathon courses in the world, and certainly the most festive, San Blas in Coamo, Puerto Rico, nears its 50th birthday. And the celebration has already begun.
- Early season racing can shake off those winter blues and thousands join the party in New York Road Runners Half-Marathon Grand Prix – the Bronx, presented by Continental Airlines.
- To the Middle East and a world record setting course, and athletes to go with it, in the RAK Half-Marathon in the United Arab Emirates. Bring your “A” game to this one.
- The triathlon season will be bigger and better than ever this summer and the time to put in those training miles is now. Pools around town are churning with aquatic action, led by the Asphalt Green Tri Team.
- The 40th ING New York City Marathon launches on November 1st. Time for a look at the record book, a “Marathon Moment”: What is the closest margin of victory in both the men’s and women’s divisions? For the answer, check the airings above.
For more information on RUNNING HD contact Salmini Films at 201-944-5572.